Download and extract the files, no install required. The ExpressionEditor.zip download contains a folder for each SQL Server version.
Added 2016 version support.
Removed dependency on the ExceptionMessageBox control.Versions
There are three versions included, all built from the same code with the same functionality, but each targeting a different release of SQL Server. The download contains multiple versions, so just use the one to match the version of SQL Server you have installed.
- SQL Server 2012 - v188.8.131.52
- SQL Server 2014 - v184.108.40.206
- SQL Server 2016 - v220.127.116.11
Deprecated support for SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008, legacy downloads available for the older versions of SQL Server
- SQL Server 2005 - v18.104.22.168
- SQL Server 2008 (Includes 2008 R2) - v22.214.171.124